Welcome. In this blog you will find a set of articles, suggestions, thoughts, appreciations, techniques and ideas about everything that is related to the Business World. It is also to give you TIPS of different kind of topics which will be very useful in your professional and personal development. I hope you can take advantage of the contents of this blog and I also invite you to be part of it.

domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

Thinking Positive

People have different ways of reacting to adversity. Some people – those who give up easily – habitually say of their misfortunes: “It´s my fault, it´s going to last forever, it´s going to undermine everything I do.” Those who resist giving in to misfortune say: “This was just circumstances, it’s going away quickly anyway. Besides, there´s much more to life.” What group do you belong to?

We should learn to appreciate the importance of having a positive and optimist view of life. Being positive makes people more successful and healthier. If we are optimistic, we will be able to manage any problem, even the most difficult one.

Positive Thoughts

- Problems have been around since time began, but so have cleverness and courage.
- Most people are pretty good.
- Life is what you make it.
- A winner gets ahead by working for his goals.
- I´m willing to do what it takes to get the things I want.

I invite you to perceive the events in a positive way, so you will be able to reach your goals and happiness in your life.

by Mauricio Hermosilla

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión.
¡Te invito a explayarte y comentar! :D

I want to know your opinion.
I invite you to comment here! :D